Check in starts at 6:45 AM and race starts at 8:00
We are proud to present this beautiful trail half marathon, in one of the most vibrant parks of orange County.
Come join us on this great event. Enjoy nature at its best with friends and fellow runners.
We offer Discounts to:
5k Individual Team
early bird on or before 5/16/13 $30.00 $25.00
on or before 6/08/13 $40.00 $35.00
last day of registration on or before 6/14/13 $45.00 $45.00
10k Individual Team
on or before 6/08/13 $50.00 $45.00
last day of registration on or before 6/14/13 $55.00 $50.00
Cost: Half Marathon
Half Marathon Individual Team
early bird on or before 5/16/13 $65.00 $55.00
on or before 6/08/13 $75.00 $65.00
last day of registration on or before 6/14/13 $85.00 $85.00
What you get
Get directions by clicking HERE
Start at site #4;
- at this point you get into the trail heading north;
- Follow the horse trail towards the entrance of the park; cross the road heading right and up the hill; away from the entrance booth
- on the second trail you will head left and take "horse loop trail", follow it all the way until you descend through a short switch back to the paved road.
- Follow the paved road , cross the river and pass the yellow (Disney looking rock);
- at this point go up on the dirt trail;
- when you see the gazebo, go down into the river, cross it and follow the dirt trail next to the paved road; you will see a water stop for horses
- take "roadrunner loop trail" heading north;
- turn back at the gate; go south on "roadrunner loop trail"
- head towards site #4 skipping it by going slightly to the right on "willows trail" towards the dam;
- When you reach the gazebo turn left and take the next trail "Egret Trail" in the direction of "Irvine Regional park" (East)
- This is your mid point 6.6 miles out, where now you need to go back all the way to complete the 13.1
- Finish at site # 4